We stuck it out together through all the madness. Anons/patriots are dynamite.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

The worst is yet to come

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

We'll all get through it.

Don't be too sure. The way forward is a *very* narrow path.

*If* ... "it's going to be Biblical"

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide the gate, and broad the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait the gate, and narrow the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Mt7:13,14

Maybe. Do we actually know what "It's going to be biblical" actually implies ? It's anyone's guess, really.

If words have meaning at all it means what it says I can only imagine.

Study the Bible and see for yourself what it says about the end times. It's prety clear and explicit when allowed to define *all* its own terms and symbols which is one of the most foundational well established rules of accurate Biblical exegesis.

The verse quoted is very clear.

A lot of people that have doing this for a long time, trying to force current world events to line up with obscure bible passages that can interpreted any which way you want. Then the end times never comes. Just generates a lot of FUD in my opinion.

Not every passage is clear and room for differences of interpretation here and there but for those who really study it with prayer and light of Holy Spirit it's remarkable how much is knowable and in agreement.
Not to forget it's THE most hated, ridiculed and attacked book in the history of the world ... for good reason. Because it's got a clear extraordinary verified prophetic track record that sets it apart from ALL other religious/spiritual works and is absolutely over the target in exposing the existence, plans and tactics of God's enemy who thus does all he can to keep people from earnestly studying it. And if you don't study it for yourself but only go on what 'is said about' it ... well you'll certainly *never* know one way or the other.

Do you study other religious texts as well, or just the bible?

Only people mentioned by @Johnny_5 in this post can reply

I explored many other paths and traditions read many other works for decades. Only came to the Bible maybe 14 yrs ago now.
It's night and day level, head and shoulders above, deeper and wider than anything *I've* ever encountered. It's the real deal .. the very Word of the living Creator of all and everything. Contains everything crucial He would have us to know of Him and His (and our) history, His purpose and plan going forward.
It's THE most important book to study and gain a working knowledge of imo.
Jesus IS 'the way the truth and the life' and no man comes unto the Father but by Him.
Is my absolute heartfelt sincere conviction.
And a thorough grounding in the Bible reveals just how ultimately *reasonable* it is to accept that as gospel truth.