Does BlackRock own Disney?
We note that hedge funds don't have a meaningful investment in Walt Disney. Looking at our data, we can see that the largest shareholder is The Vanguard Group, Inc. with 8.0% of shares outstanding. BlackRock, Inc. is the second largest shareholder owning 6.6% of common stock, and State Street Global Advisors, Inc.Apr 9, 2023

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I remember thinking as a small child how sick Pinocchio was and Bambi losing its mom really affected me.
I guess now I get why they did it.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Absolutely Hope….
Are you familiar with
And We Know?
Please watch the video dated
June 30th of 2023.
Pinocchio is finally exposed.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Yes, that's the scene. As a little child I would think, "What is wrong with these people?" Do you know what is weird? I finally got to take my family to Disney many years ago and there was a show in Hollywood Studios part of the park that felt so evil, I took my daughter and left. I was shocked to get those feelings there. Ironically it was the one place that felt safe to me growing up. Sad 😔.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🔥Intense Connections🔥

Betty White’s House was recently destroyed.
The backyard faced the
Getty Museum….
A tunnel system connected to the
Playboy Mansion and
DisneyLand.

Knowing the tunnels lead to other
well known actors homes….
It is possible she too had access.

Only people mentioned by @jgkagen5 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

I bet they used Betty's eggs to produce George and Barbara's children.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Haha! Witches brew! Wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Happy 4th Raven! Glad you're still aboard.

(1) Show this thread
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Absolutely Qs….
One controlled the entertainment industry,
while the other controlled government
through the
Adrenochrome
Satanic Agenda.

Thankfully we now understand as
President Trump dedicated his life for
America and
The Peoples who love