Anyone checked out the new site here for Angel Studios?
Is is a scammer or do you know. I reposted some their posts and now have no option available to delete the posts for some odd reason.

The links that I clicked on did not look legit. And one of them my computer had to hold in containment as a virus.

Do you know Koba?

@administrator

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I've seen that post, shame scammers have to use legit places for a good cause to scam.

Time to go hit their fooked button!

Just looked at who's following me, got a few more fooked buttons to hit!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Idk if it is scammers I was just wondering if anyone else had actually been able to buy tickets there or determine.
One of the screens that popped up on my laptop when I clicked on it looked like an animated type cartoon pic of women, so I did not go any father.

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

No leaks….July 4th chosen for a reason, no new account anywhere is going to have sneak peak access. Total scam with phishing link, don’t take the bait anons 🎣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

That was my thoughts but Idk for sure.
Perhaps they are scammers perhaps they are pushing a lot of fakes out to discredit as well, idk.

If ppl want to see it I would go straight to the real ticket site by googling it rather than clicking on post links.

(1) Show this thread

I clicked on one of the links and it brought me to a whole page of x-rated photos ... I couldn't back out of it either - had to close the page out completely. I'm not too tech savvy, so now I'm just hoping for the best that it didn't do anything to my phone 🤦‍♀️

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Thanks for letting us know. You are referring to the site I mentioned right?

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I had this account follow me suddenly, too. It routed me to a sketchy movie site when I clicked on the link as well.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

The Jim Caviezel acct on Truth Social is a verified acct.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

This account followed me too. I got that sketchy vibe.

(2) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Angel Studios is legit. I have been Paying it Forward for THE CHOSEN series SINCE 2020. I have not any issues. They are responsive if there is a mistake or an issue with anything.

If something is amiss now, that is a new thing..

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Angel Studios may be legit but that does not necessarily mean the account claiming to be them is legit. Use discernment!
Much love to you all!!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Angel Studios is legit, but this acct that I mentioned may not be.
Some of the posts on that acct for ticket sales appear to be scammer links.

(2) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

They just followed me today. Found it sus that I couldn’t check to see who they followed or who their followers were. Probably block. Please let me know if I’m wrong! Thanks!

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

There are some not good about them in some responses here. I did not complete the link as it looked suspect and set off all kinds of virus warnings on my mac.

(1) Show this thread

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Yeah, don't just click on links...

Here is the legit site:

https://www.angel.com/tickets/sound-of-freedom?variation=july_3&zip=34224&date=2023-07-03

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Thanks for sharing hun.

(1) Show this thread