Can we skip the yapping and bring out the prisoners already. Lol.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

kek

all brought to you by@CueTheMarines...

Do we have to wait for March 4th or beyond?

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Is this Fauci's latest design of mask? It's bad news for the actors who provide the doubles. They are now redundant.

I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Let'sGetItDone!

I want to see faces!!

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Yeah and none of that CGI bullshit.

play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind
play rewind play rewind play reeee.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I want to see a dozen bodies drop ar one time from the gallows. Guess I'm not quite 5 D yet 😂😂

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Jesus experienced righteous anger but, He suffered the worst form of death known to mankind in order to save all humanity. Fifth dimension equals praying with one's whole heart for those who persecute you. The reward is unearthly peace.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Many still wouldn't believe it. They will say it's all CGI. Of course it might be, and we are the fools.

(2) Show this thread

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

my thoughts exactly!!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I'm pretty over the yapping myself. Get angrier with every passing day of more yapping. Yapped out.

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Back in April/May who were the others dressed this way by railcars? Anyone remember those pics?

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

was it MS13? nah not sure... forget it, they wouldnt put hoods on them..

(1) Show this thread

please...

t h a n k y o u. !!

Yes. Please.

This 👆👆👆👆👆👆

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

what if the impeachment is a metaphor for the arrests/prosecution of the deep state players ????

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Yes I think that every time Q talked about Trump or the impeachment, I believe he was actually talking about Biden.

(1) Show this thread

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Um, so actually about that...

can I say something real quick...for child molestation survivors that never got justice or had to sit on the stand and face their attackers..to be able to watch these sick (excuse the language) bastards face their justice may perhaps be closure for some of these innocents. We as a country unite together and say NO MORE!! LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!!! & yes I am a survivor X's 2

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

#BagAndTag? 🤣 I'm ashamed to acknowledge jsut how much I look forward to the#HangEmHigh ortion of our movie - I'd pay $$$ I don't even have for a Pay-per-View seat to any of these events!!

Mission: Here to help POTUS & Q with the growing revolution to take back our Country and eradicate the Cabal.

I can state unequivocally that I enthusiasticly endorse this idea!!

Now in more laymen's terms that are easier to understand:

Cut the crap and let's get down to stringing them bastards up!!

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

the first group should be the rhinos.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Americans are ready for Justice. And those not awake yet should be joining the rest of us when they are awakened.

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

The whole world is ready..This all will be soon unbearable, mentally and economically. I know Trump & Co know what's the right timing knowing what they know and not disclosed to us, but this definitely cannot be dragged much longer. I feel every new day is like a whole year long. Even on Day D weather wasn't cooperating but still it had to be done! I have enough of games tbh.

(1) Show this thread

I pray we see this.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Connie Hughes to his Publication

I want to see their faces. I want to see every make-believe journalist perp-walked to a paddy-wagon and in trial wearing an orange jumpsuit. I'd love to see n o'donnel's smug ass slammed into a jail cell...forever!

Whew! Glad to get rid of that baggage. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

PAIN IS COMING!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

I want to see some hangings and some possible leathel injections, I have never in my life ever seen these happen before, I tried youtubing it but nothing is there. or a firing squad. hope to see some of this happen to these freaks.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...seriously....haven't they said "fuck sheep" for. long time?
TOO LONG,

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

serious!