Where did that 30 tons of missing ammonia nitrate from that train go?

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Live in central PA BY the time I drive home from work (40min) burning eyes and throat. Plant’s shrubbery yellow leaves.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

We've been having so many "hazy" days around here. Very unusual. And when the sun starts to set, it's darker than normal. Like when it's supposed to set around 8:30, it looks that way around 7:30. Haven't seen a good sunset in days.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Maybe to a small tunnel in Canada...

https://anonup.com/thread/12581229

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Poof .

my eyes were bothering me but all those symptoms are what youd feel from a forrest fire as well.........now if plants n trees starting dying wherever the smoke went then it would be chemicals imo

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I was wondering if they were using agent orange on us because when I was outside yesterday the leaves were falling off the trees as if it was fall. It's almost as if they are trying to deplete our oxygen because with whatever is in the air I can't seem to breathe deep enough.

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

They have a funny way of not being in control

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Designated area, must be one cache to burn this long. DEWs introduced into Canada

I can't even crops to bloom. Very strange.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

i was thinking this, you said it. Where did it disappear to?