Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana , is Twitter working for you?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

No they refuse over and over to allow me back on AND
have all this time refused to even show me the tweet that got me banned, the same day as accts like VK, DoQ, Flynn, etc...
I have tried so many times that the denial comes within a couple minutes of the appeal.

Absolutely ridiculous ,some say that they only letting big accounts in, I’ve seen boyh smaller accounts and big acct being brought back . However , it’s just sooo odd. That whole thing is just odd at this point every account should get reinstated.

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Think on this: You don't have system manipulation or viewing constraints here on AU.

There is still an operation going on, on Twitter, that we don't need to be present for. Seriously. That's the "Odd" you are perceiving.

The goal RIGHT NOW is unifying the fold. It's time to look ahead. It's time for healing. That's why you're here. It's why you were chosen for times such as this.

Answers will come in due time. In the meantime help others here change their focus to healing, love, joy and peace. ❤ That is where the POWER lies.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Sync :/…. Said this here earlier. Could not agree more with you your post resonates Dee. Love it.❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

My thoughts as well. Not sure why unless they aren't allowing accts back that did not actually violate their policies. That's all I got. They are not afraid of anything that I would have to say I don't think.

Nana , want to say that you’re an amazing loyal person ,you were here when I got here . I love your consistency day in and day out , appreciate you :)

(1) Show this thread