Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

No they refuse over and over to allow me back on AND
have all this time refused to even show me the tweet that got me banned, the same day as accts like VK, DoQ, Flynn, etc...
I have tried so many times that the denial comes within a couple minutes of the appeal.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same here Nana, and I have tried numerous times. Nothing.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely ridiculous ,some say that they only letting big accounts in, I’ve seen boyh smaller accounts and big acct being brought back . However , it’s just sooo odd. That whole thing is just odd at this point every account should get reinstated.

(3) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

twitter has locked me out of seeing all on twitter which I am not a member. But you could always read comment until 3 or 3 days ago..telegram still works & rumble. You are the 1st person to say something

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response connie wright to her Publication

Oh wow Connie I tried it’s not even letting me do anything. It just tells me to come back later lol you got a lot further than I did. 😉❤️

(1) Show this thread