Hi Patriots.

I miss all of you.

I’ve been seeing more of you on Twitter. Twitter is still the battlefield but the vibe is still not the same as AU. That’s for sure.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

was wondering if you had been on in a bit and was checking to see if there was any secret sauce about the thing and stuff from x today about anons that didn't come to AU.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Brice thinks he's Jesus. I think he's crazy. But it did get me looking at Sununu!

Your buddy Brice. Trafficking from Quebec using prohibition routes? Celine is from Quebec. Country Singer in his post toured with Keith Urban. Husband of Nicole eyes wide shut and daddy yuge pedo in AU....... Forbidden fruit and a honey box? Satanic art header. EYES ON. https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1987-11-22-8703270894-story.html

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

He took down header but I saved it yesterday. Is that MVSS in the right corner? Surveillance Vehicle? Why would you need that? That's all on him....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Brice thinks he is Patrick Kennedy, the first born of JFK and Jackie? He made a new post.

(3) Show this thread

It's impossible to interact on here anymore 😞

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

you just gotta know everyones @ handle and just go directly to there walls anon.

(1) Show this thread

Hey, Doq, good to hear from you. We miss you too but we also understand that the big fight is on X....lots of sheeple needing to wake up. Don't worry about us. We've got each other covered. Plus many thoughtful anons with a foot in each camp periodically repost your X posts.
Stay golden.

Whats up Doq….😎❤️🐸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok DoQ we gonna need to hear from you!

It's getting bad, REALLY BAD!

Nana is reduced to posting Dad jokes!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kpMJxt/

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

they let u back on X yet nana?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So you know ppl here would love to hear from you every now and then DoQ.
Lots of love here for you and VK!

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

“Permanently Suspended”
How ironic since suspended actually means temporary but hey what evs!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Just suspended again for only God knows what 🙄. Glad you’re still kickin the hornets nest. God bless you Doc🙏❤️

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Good to hear from you. STILL permanently banned on Twatter

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Hi Doq..nice to see you. Alot of us have been suspended..AGAIN.

Make each Day Count for God & Country and Keep Holding the Line. Stand Taller Than EVER! Together AS 1! NOTHING LESS!!

We are everywhere!!

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

I am missing a bunch of my favorites… Twitter still denying me.. so… staying here..

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So, what I don't understand is why Doc and VK can't post things on both sites once in awhile. Seems very odd to me. 🤔

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Make each Day Count for God & Country and Keep Holding the Line. Stand Taller Than EVER! Together AS 1! NOTHING LESS!!

Stay Strong!! RISE AND SHINE!!!

Hey Doq, when you get started on the new homes system for America get with me on what Rupert Murdoch is up to here.

IMO he has a quite little long term plan here to operate Realtor.com, one of two most viewed homes "listing" sites as the most profitable "Real Estate Broker" in the world all while pretending to be a listing site with none of the liabilities to buyers and sellers nor the public nor RE licensed operating costs that would be that if he had to declare as a real estate broker.

No Agents, no brokers, no liability for bad or illegal deals like licensed Agents and Brokers had to have.

He is quietly and thro shell companies gearing towards collecting 35 to I would guess 50% of every home closed in American that was initiated by a search on his "pretend listing service" all in cooperation with the NAR National Association of Realtors blessing.

In other words, as with everything else on the planet he is deceivingly taking over all real estate sales with zero liability.

No doubt everyone is nicer here. Following you here and there. Twitter is stressful. It’s a snake pit.

what is "tippytopkek" site? please?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hi Doq, I can't find it now but you posted either here or on Twitta to pray for Michael aka -48 last week and I just thought you may want to know he passed away from his injuries in the motocross ride he crashed last weekend..

May God give his family peace..
RIP Michael Protzman🙏💫🙏
https://nypost.com/2023/07/06/qanon-leader-michael-protzman-dies-in-motocross-accident/

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

😞🙏

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

He was John Galted went into hiding

(2) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We enjoy having you drop and letting us know your still in the fight .

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Never been on Twatter. AU is home

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

You r welcome back here anytime without invitations 😁

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Miss you to DoQ! I miss all my Twitter Family! I won’t be re instated because I’m more of a free poster! God bless your efforts! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯💪🏻🇺🇸♾️💓

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞Hey Doq.been missing you here.Happy Independance Day.Godspeed🙏

Happy 4th DoQ!

We have been keeping an eye on ya'll on twit wit.
Nana was bout to send out a search party.
We have missed ya!
Don't stay gone so long next time!

Apparently no matter what I do Elon is not going to let Nana back on twitter & refuses to even show me why.

So weird, lots of ppl that were way worse than me allowed back, it really makes no sense, but guess God has a reason.

FYI we need to investigate RE listing services at some point when we start rebuilding the Mtg/Real Estate services.

Hugs to all your family!
Be safe!

Print shop owner, crafter. Not the Canadian chick on YT who couldn't get an original name. CO native, SD refugee.

Right there with you - they won't let me back on, either.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤗
Aloha Nana👋👋
Yep on God's time. 👍💌

(3) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Happy 4th July Doq ... we've missed you!