Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

I haven't been as active on AU as usual.

My union is involved in a strike right now and I have to do all I can to support my union brothers and sisters...we're fighting corporate greed and we're winning.

Thanks, patriots, for all that you're doing 😎

I'm checking your posts for updates on current events whenever I can.

We're gonna bring this muthafuckin system down...once and for all!!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Hang in thereβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Thanks Mare 😁

Me when I get a notification from you 😁

Awwww 😁 I'm glad you feel that way 😎

You know you're my favorite notification 😁

Hope you have a great weekend out there. Hope the air has cleared some. Picketing today?

Thanks 😁 The air has cleared some, yes. Taking the day off from picketing, was out there 7 out of 8 days. A couple of other unions from around here showed up to help because there's a shortage of guys this weekend cuz of the holiday

Good luck on all that. Hope they get their head out of there ass soon! When I worked in NY as a school nurse I HAD to pay teacher union dues & I wasn't a teacher!!!!! I forget what they called it now. I had o choice. Didn't last long anyway, all I did was call parents to make sure their kid got the shots, this was yrs ago but still.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Thanks, yeah it's a national labor union. A very strong one, and our local represents us well. The company put a take it or leave it contract on the table, which is considered unfair negotiating tactics. They're gonna be sorry they did that because all of us were told to file for unemployment, because technically this will most likely be ruled a "lockout", so even though we're not working we'll most likely all get maximum unemployent 🀣🀣🀣

Wow
Stand ur ground!

(1) Show this thread