Once Upon a Time,
The Beginning up the End...
Oh right, we thought we were going to Mars, thought we were on Earth and suddenly crawled down the wrong Rabbit Hole and found ourselves on URANUS! And, Now, I would like to find out how to get us back to EARTH again and back in TOUCH with NATURE and I think, something really significant would have to happen like NOT EBS, that has been being downloaded within us from GOD over the duration of these many many years to figure it out...But I do love a promise and I think a force BOOT of the internet should produce good results so people can THINK for themselves again and hear their own moral voice of reasoning...PEOPLE DON'T NEED anymore of this TRAGIC DRAMA--let's get in ON with IT...Just want to go back to my forest and my art with SanD--19D--Yea, the 19th Dimension was way cooler than this for REAL though--104-RedDragon--At TS Post ;) ! Ding Dong! Anyone home in their MINDS lately? -Ali Sent Me

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it