Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Amen Doq!

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βš‘οΈWarfare Prayer!!⚑️Fighting on my knees!!πŸ™Œ

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God is always in control. He uses people to share the truth. Those of us who are sharing the truth are God's foot soldiers carrying out God's mission. Every truth shared be it political, cultural, medical, whatever is an arrow in the heart of the satanic agendas. We are fighting many different battles on many battlefields. The final outcome is to overcome the satanic agendas. The LIGHT will overcome the darkness. πŸ˜‡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Beautifully said!
Thank you Carol πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

GO LIGHT YOUR WORLD

Be a Beacon of Light Unto the Darkness

Go Light Your World - Be a Beacon - Chris Rice HD - YouTube

Be a beacon of Christ's Light. Take your flame to the world and let it shine.Matt 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see...

(2) Show this thread

God and I had a big conversation yesterday. I've really been seeking Him lately. Things in this world are too scary to handle on our own at this point.

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

I'm seeing stories of people waking up in tears or very excited none of them know each other yet they're all saying the same thing. Jesus came to them in a dream and showed them either great despair or great joy to prepare them. The world is waking up, his sheep hear his voice. πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

AπŸ’–MπŸ™πŸ»EπŸ’–N

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

I am counting on that......

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Amen! Many try to dissuade believers from all sides, it amounts to atheism regardless of origin.

TRUTH RIGHT THERE

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€