had to retire, DID NOT RECOVER.
These people are in danger all the way to the top 💥

⚖️ SCOTUS decisions
Roe v Wade overturned
Affirmative Action overturned
Student Loan Forgiveness invalidated

#TyClarence

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I'm sure they are. I still wish I knew what I was poisoned with. Some days it's so painful to walk. Now my heart palpitates and I just don't feel the same. We have to constantly pray for those on GOD'S Team.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, PROTECT President Trump, his Family, Loved Ones, his TEAM, all who concern him & our Military & their Loved Ones under the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ, with His Mighty Warrior & Protection Angels. Make them INVISIBLE to all physical & spiritual enemies in Jesus' Name. Thank You. Amen 🙏 ❤

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

🙏🏻 Amen

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Amen

(2) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Kerry Cassidy pulls together the Juan 0 Savin, aka (one is)JFK, Jr. and "W", aka Wayne Willot in this 6/29/23 interview with Patriot Underground.

Begins about 14:00 mark

Excellent interview!

https://rumble.com/v2x5om0-kerry-cassidy-interview-human-superpowers-and-a.i.-invasion-white-hat-tacti.html

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Juan's hands - the veins, and a faint freckle - match those of JFK Jr's.
The Ghost's voice sounds most like JFK Jr
I can't explain it, these are my observations
If Juan is John, I want to know why Juan married Jennifer Mac. Did he divorce CBK?
Vincent Fusca, at least one actor playing him, looks like Anthony Radzwiłl, Jr's cousin who was said to have succumbed to cancer thw year before John faked his death.
Q said "disinformation is necessary". I can no longer even entertain the idea of a globe earth in the kind of "space" we are led to believe. Kerry is probably just a part of The Plan

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Use Discernment At All Times. Kerry has some good info, and then not enough info; she may be relying on her "dreams" a bit too much; precogs are oftenly wrong as much as they are correct in their precognitions.

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

😹 Love it love it love it 🤣😂🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Somebody poisoned the shit out of me when I was AF even the doctor said WHO is trying to kill you.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

that happened to me once also

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Happened to me too Steph; 3 occasions (at least); but as am a nobody think am a guinea pig for some reason.

(3) Show this thread