Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

virginity is a moral and ethical show of strength, respect and value of self.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

IT IS USED AS PROOF OF EVIDENCE THAT CHILDREN HAVE BEEN ABUSED

(or not)

This is what this is about

Step in pedos

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Even if you are not considering spiritual or energetic implications the health side effects make it not a construct but a POSITIVE, HEALTHY choice.
Trying to justify poor behavior, being ruled by base desires, lack of discipline or worse, pedophilia isn't covered over by progressive psycho babble declarations.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Lovin your cerebral "take" on it ❣️

(1) Show this thread

PLANNED PARENTHOOD MENTAL PEONS VS. TWITTER USERS

Fuck puttin up with this shit. Time to whack a mole.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I STRONGLY CONCUR

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

pp is evil

... AND THE MEDIA IS BACKING IT ‼️‼️‼️

(Get a load of their headlines)