Would it be fair to say that we (mil/civ alliance) are using siege tactics on [them]? Slowly denying them energy they need.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I agree with the SLOWLY part! Definitely! Slow is the new FAST!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

The "Sum of All Fears" comes to mind ๐Ÿ˜œ

What I do know is this...

the CALM before the storm feels likes it's been an eternity for those of us awake & sometimes the CALM feels like the STORM!

So I am hoping & praying the STORM won't last as long & the good guys have planned this out
๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Our power is infinite and they are realising Just HOW we win.
No tomorrows
We strike at dawn
They have no idea
โค

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP

Blood ๐Ÿฉธ matters

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ”ฅ

7/2

7/4

Inbound

N.C.S.W.I.C

BIBLICAL

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Someone's been re-watching game of thrones I see ๐Ÿ˜†

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

โœ…
I would add:

Tactics are being used to force them to use/waste ammo on traps/countermeasures.

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

"All assets deployed" It was always going to be a Sun Tsu style of warfare.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Fair AND carnival, Martin!

๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ˜Ž

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin
We live in a new world
Can't wait!!!! Until it crumbles for All to see ๐Ÿ˜Š
I wish you would come to Edisto and take some beautiful photographs ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's kinda nice living where there is no crime!๐Ÿ˜Š
I just would like for everyone to see your work
HAve a great day

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

yes spiritual and cutting off adrenochrome as well, look how quickly their health declines.