I have not heard of Nopal before, any one here eat it? What is the tastes.

Watercress had a bite to it, too much for me.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Nopal is prickly pear that grows abundantly in West Texas. When times are tough, ranchers burn the spines so the cattle can eat it.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ima Patriot to her Publication

Oh that makes much sense, I have heard of prickly pear, I didn't realize. TY!!!😊

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Nopal is of the cactus family. It is tasty with ginger dressing or in a stir fry dish.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

From the appearance of it, Nopal looks like it is from the cactus family. Never heard of it either.

All tastes delicious with
Ginger Dressing.
I too have not heard of that one Kris.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We have been eating a lot of Kale, Collards, green lettuce . . . Really love eating greens.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Ooh, I love arugula. Love it in salad with olive oil, lemon or basalmic. I add it to home made soup too. The other one you questioned about I haven't tried.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Arugula was bitter tasting to me

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Yes, it can be as well, I just have some ranch on it, lol. Yes, I know, not good!

(1) Show this thread