#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

Some people are super stupid!!! This was in the comments.Lord, give me the stregth to not choke hold people.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Yes I read the Bitchute comments too - complete ignorance. Definitely worshipping Lucifer. Catholic Churches were known for preaching their entire mass in Latin - at 12, I said it looked barbaric and couldn't understood anything & didn't want to attend ...
They no longer preach in Latin. (BTW - Melania is fluent in Latin.)

That was your own souls warning. Definitely Good vs evil & we know who wins. Melania is celestial & I have a feel we are too. I don't like to dwell in the negiaitve comments, but I get angry and it's hard to ignore 24/7. Plus, I'm helping to show the difference, to the sleepy. Thanks for the reply, very interesting to say the least. 🙏

Only people mentioned by @Christina71 in this post can reply

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Thanks Sister, I'm with you ... funny this wonderful soul keeps me aware of things all the time, and I constantly give thanks for our connection to the Holy Spirit and perpetual guidance, even through dreams, there is an amazing presence, susch a delight. (of light)

I too want to engage everyone in positive enertia, to move us forward with our thoughts and prayers heading into a positive 2nd election. So many expect Trump to carry them ... we need to carrry HIM right now with our energy! ANY THOUGHTS?

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Oh the dreams! I just keep supporting the people, in letting them all know everything will be OK, even if they hate it. I keep praying and pulling Gods Armor on. Since I know trump is protected from "higher sources" and he is God's anointed, I feel calm and safe. We are some type of "grounders" of energy, so the bad comes in and we transform it to good/light and that helps keep everyone on the right path, to freedom. Gifted knowledge from God. I keep reminding others in many ways. Scripture, memes and writing. Thanks for all you do, I can feel it. 🙏✨

(1) Show this thread