Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mike Anon

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

How can "scientists" predict that the Canadian "wildfires" will last until the end of the summer???

How can you "predict" that far out unless you know something???

It was the same thing with the fake pandemic; all of the "scientists" predicted how long the flu that they renamed "covid-19" would be around...and "it" ended when [they] said it would.

It's crazy how fucking clueless the sheeple actually are...to STILL not be wise to all of the bullshit.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

i find it interesting no article on things like...did the states help with sending fire fighters...why people are smelling chemicals...etc.

I mentioned the smell in a post I made earlier.

It definitely doesn't smell like a wood fire.

I talked to some people at work earlier today, and we all agreed that is smells like plastic.

It's not as bad today, but I noticed it as soon as I stepped outside yesterday...didn't smell like wood at all.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It doesn't smell like a wildfire. A few weeks ago we had a wildfire near us that only burned 2500 acres. It was about 6 miles from us, not much smoke our way and smelled like a bonfire. This smokey haze smells like burnt plastic. It burns the eyes and throat. Funny thing is the wind has been blowing out of the south-southeast for the last day so smoke should have started clearing out. Here's a link, it looks like the whole country of Canada is on fire.
https://cwfis.cfs.nrcan.gc.ca/interactive-map