TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

YOUR HANDPRINT/FINGER PRINTS ARE VERY UNIQUE/ NO TWO ARE ALIKE...... GUESS WHAT ELSE IS A FINGERPRINT OF YOUR LIFE???-

EVERY ADDRESS YOU EVER LIVED... THATS RIGHT!... EVERY TOWN AND SECTION OF A TOWN IS DIVIDED/ DIFFERENT WATER FOR DIFFERENT TOWNS/LOCATIONS...
THINK - THE YELLOW BOOK.... Back in the Day: Was your phone number given out like a social security number ?

How about AIR QUALITY?.. SOIL??? - Electrical outputs??? When I lived in NJ I used to be able to tell where a person lived by the way they looked/talked etc. This would be in a small circumference of towns. In one town: WESTFIELD NJ - I was able to tell which section of the town you lived.... almost right down to the street... same for many other towns.. I just knew and was seldom wrong.

DO DIFFERENT SUPERMARKETS/WALGREENS/CVS HAVE DIFFERENT FOODS FOR DIFFERENT SECTIONS?... DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE DIFFERENT FLU SHOTS GIVEN TO PEOPLE BASED ON WHERE THEY LIVE?

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Me being a Philly AUtist? Could see that when we went to the "shore" for the summer. Ahh Avalon. Fond memory's mingling amid the Jersey girls. 😄 Youth! 4 dry county's. Tony Mart! Wheee~

Ahh the Jersey Shore - nothing like it - I grew up/every summer at the Jersey Shore... LOVED IT!!.. The smell of the boardwalk/food stands... such great memories glad you were able to experience that too... :)

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it