YOUR HANDPRINT/FINGER PRINTS ARE VERY UNIQUE/ NO TWO ARE ALIKE...... GUESS WHAT ELSE IS A FINGERPRINT OF YOUR LIFE???-

EVERY ADDRESS YOU EVER LIVED... THATS RIGHT!... EVERY TOWN AND SECTION OF A TOWN IS DIVIDED/ DIFFERENT WATER FOR DIFFERENT TOWNS/LOCATIONS...
THINK - THE YELLOW BOOK.... Back in the Day: Was your phone number given out like a social security number ?

How about AIR QUALITY?.. SOIL??? - Electrical outputs??? When I lived in NJ I used to be able to tell where a person lived by the way they looked/talked etc. This would be in a small circumference of towns. In one town: WESTFIELD NJ - I was able to tell which section of the town you lived.... almost right down to the street... same for many other towns.. I just knew and was seldom wrong.

DO DIFFERENT SUPERMARKETS/WALGREENS/CVS HAVE DIFFERENT FOODS FOR DIFFERENT SECTIONS?... DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE DIFFERENT FLU SHOTS GIVEN TO PEOPLE BASED ON WHERE THEY LIVE?

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Me being a Philly AUtist? Could see that when we went to the "shore" for the summer. Ahh Avalon. Fond memory's mingling amid the Jersey girls. 😄 Youth! 4 dry county's. Tony Mart! Wheee~

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Ahh the Jersey Shore - nothing like it - I grew up/every summer at the Jersey Shore... LOVED IT!!.. The smell of the boardwalk/food stands... such great memories glad you were able to experience that too... :)

(1) Show this thread