The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Prayer Warriors please if you would pray for my husband who has been admitted to the hospital. He has bleeding in his colon and had severe vomiting and diarrhea for over 2 days. He is weak and dizzy and keeping eye on severity of bleeding. My hubby's name is Dave. Thank you !!

Praying for Dave and your family. Stay strong and please keep us up to date on how you all are doing. Sending love Patriot and healing thoughts and prayers for your husband.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

๐Ÿ’—Thank you so much for your love! I feel your every word and we both thank you! I will give an update tomorrow. I'm trying to not be thinking crazy but when the admit doc mentioned ventilator ... well you know. God is with him! ๐Ÿ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

They are hard to come off of so I will be praying hard that he doesn't need one. Hold his hand and give him my energy. If you can bless water and anoint his body in prayer, it gave my dad 3 miracles when I did this. I believe that Jesus can heal others with our hands if we truly believe.

(1) Show this thread