Prayer Warriors please if you would pray for my husband who has been admitted to the hospital. He has bleeding in his colon and had severe vomiting and diarrhea for over 2 days. He is weak and dizzy and keeping eye on severity of bleeding. My hubby's name is Dave. Thank you !!

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

God bless
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

Sending prayers your way...🙏

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Sending love and healing prayers to you and your husband.
🙏 Dave, may the best healer connect with you in good time.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Thank you so much for the love and prayers.

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying now for Dave! Also praying for you … that anxiety is lifted! Please keep us posted! 🙏❤️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

🙏 Prayers for Dave#prayerteam

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Sending prayers to Dave for healing and for his health to be restored. Amen

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏 🙏 🙏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 sending prayers for healing and strength to endure the process. WRWY both!

🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending love, hugs, and prayers to Dave and to you too!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Julie Que to her Publication

We thank you so much 💗

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

May Dave feel the power of the Lord's healing and give you guys strength through this valley of uncertainty. God is with you always. 🙏 😘

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Thank you so much for your beautiful words!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏I pray Dave will be fine! God bless your family.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

We thank you so much 💗

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending up healing prayers for your Dave! May God Bless and heal him. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

We thank you so much 💗

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Dave with a quick healing recovery and that he & loved ones receive the guidance to see this thru in a good way.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Beautiful thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hi honey, so sorry to hear about your hubby. Lifting Dave up in prayer. Sending you hugs and prayers for strength. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thank you so much we both truly appreciate your love, hugs and prayers. Sending BIG LOVE back to you.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Yeshua, thank you for completely healing Dave

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

Joe Tippens Cancer Protocol Dosages

Fenbendazole: 222 mg per day seven days a week with food.

Curcumin: 600 mg (2 pills per day) of bio-available curcumin 7 days a week.

CBD oil: 25 mg sublingually (under the tongue) seven days a week.

Vitamin E (optional): 400-800mg per day, seven days a week.

https://youtu.be/-WxiPf-NEDk

Joe Tippens Cures Terminal Cancer with Pet Medicine. - YouTube

After being diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and being told that it wasn't curable Joe Tippens immediately flew MD. Anderson Cancer Hospital in Texas wh...

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

Fenbendazole as a preventative, curative treatment. Ivermectin showing huge promise on cancers and all sorts of problems. Not saying he has cancer, but this won't hurt to take regardless. Good stuff.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers For Dave And Your Family!

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Praying and sending love and healing to Dave

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for Dave and your family. Stay strong and please keep us up to date on how you all are doing. Sending love Patriot and healing thoughts and prayers for your husband.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

💗Thank you so much for your love! I feel your every word and we both thank you! I will give an update tomorrow. I'm trying to not be thinking crazy but when the admit doc mentioned ventilator ... well you know. God is with him! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏Praying for healing.🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

We thank you so much 💗

(1) Show this thread