Some were discussing being on FB before joining here & that includes me so most of us have probably been in FB jail at some point right?

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I was in FB jail many times. The last account it was a 6 month sentence, appealed many times to no avail. Took some time away and just started another account 2 days ago. We will see how this goes.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication

I'M STILL THERE BUT i DON'T POST ANYTHING.

I LIKE READING COMMENTS TO SEE WHERE FOLKS ARE AT. THERE ARE SEVERAL CONSERVATIVE GROUPS THERE NOW. I LIKE COMMUNITY OF THE WOKE.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MANY TIMES USUALLY OUT ABOUT A WEEK OUT AND JAILED FOR HUNTERS CRIMES

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Interesting that now there are several articles on it there

(1) Show this thread

I have been in FB jail many times. Not only in FB jail, my messenger was also blocked. I am still on FB, though, because I have friends there who are also awake. Now FB keeps putting restrictions on me over and over again. I keep posting the truth there until FB throws me off.

In response Marian Kamp to her Publication

I was booted off 3 years ago but went back on to sell stuff for our move. I don’t post anything but there r some interesting groups there now red pilling ppl so maybe patriots are in control 🙌🏼

(1) Show this thread