Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hey Nana, I saw this over the weekend. I'm not sure if it's related, but I thought I'd share it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Yeah you may remember VK at some point a few yrs ago telling us something to the effect that it might be a good idea to know where the 5G towers were around us in case we needed to knock them down.
My thoughts were that millions more in China died than they told of. That those young ppl literally falling over dead in the streets and at their desks, with suddenly millions of phones suddenly not having owners had something to do with experimenting with 5G.
Even with most heart attacks ppl don't die that quickly from what I have heard of.

Who has control of it idk, but he did mention it a few yrs back.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I think so. Isn't that the Doctor that was Clark's fren that recently died mysteriously?

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Not sure on who Clark is, but yes apparently he discussed on air that he thought he was poisoned after an CNN interview, he's been ill for a while. Dr Buttar, in the 'Vaxed' documentaries.