Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Elaborate on minimal use of phones please, dates and reasons please.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Well, just like us, "where we go one we go all"

So wild I am seeing this today... I have a family of fox in my front yard. I noticed today that one of them are definitely sick. Probably mange. My heart hurts so bad for him it seems the others won't let him back in the den.. I believe this is the father of 3 older pups.. I called animal control but so far only a police officer came out. I don't want them to kill the fox. I have so enjoyed watching them over the last 1 1/2... I used to watch them play with toys I left for them... But I do have a beautiful dog that I have to protect too.... Truly heartsick about what to do 😞😪

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

I went out and bought ivermectin and boiled some hard boiled eggs as seen on videos that I've watched I was going to put it in the den but I don't think they're allowing the sick sick one into the den and I don't know if the others are sick and I don't want to hurt them... 😣

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Good morning. Precious 🥰

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Lovely video thanks Vincent. Hope you are good today 😀👍

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Beautiful VK, Thank you.
Witnessed very similar with Racoons, a whole family showed up eating right of of our hands.
Amazing how the vibe changes when they know you are not a threat.
Such a different world aligned with nature.
Blessings.
Much love
😃💜

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize we are taking back this great country..

Do it Q!
We love you.
https://qposts.online/post/34

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

It didn't ask for food but it sat nice for me to take a picture yesterday during my walk. ♥️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length = Q 34

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Good morning to you too Patriot .Dasting video👀

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I'm not feeding them, but I've got a whole cute family!

(The neighbor's chickens aren't impressed...😎)

💗🙏😇

Hi!
love! tho thought the words were
'Love your imperfections, even anger' 😂😂😂

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

GM VK! Funny thing, I asked you on Twitter if you are going to visit that Zoo with Red Panda's and if the Panda is named Todd. Todd means Fox. Sure it's just a coincidence! Have fun!

Good morning VK or afternoon! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUEYIhP_9ag

Mr. Bean's Holiday (3/10) Movie CLIP - Mr. Bombastic (2007) HD - YouTube

Mr. Bean's Holiday movie clips: http://j.mp/2a86Gr0BUY THE MOVIE: http://j.mp/2avlXpgDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTI...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots!!!
#FamilyIsEverything

that makes me very sentimental💖

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

You find the best feels stuff Patriot💖👊

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I don't think your "firefox" will follow you home if you feed him treats. But don't let that stop you from trying....I would definitely try to bring one home myself😘

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Oh, Mornin’ Vincent!! 🥰🙏🏼
You surprised me with your visit to AU! ❤️
Just told You on Twatter that We missed You here! Welcome Home!! 🥳
What a beautiful Family story! We sure miss You here!
I know the battle is there! But there’s no place like Home!
#FamilyIsEverything

Good morning VK.
♥️
I love Foxes.
My spirit animal.

❤️

Good Morning, VK!
You must be so excited. :)

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Good morning VK 👍

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Good morning! Is it Red Panda day??!!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Good morning my friend. Happy to hear from you today !! 🙃

Hello, good to see you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

A-w-w good humans are amazing! 😇