RMN

The Supreme Court again turned down the Brunson Petition request for a Hearing on whether or not Congress broke their Oath of Office by not investigating allegations of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Election. Though, it was rumored that the Supreme Court had made a positive ruling on another related case of 2020 Voter Fraud (presented by Sidney Powell?). That ruling was said to be announced on Independence Day July 4.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Question. Where is Sidney Powell? We haven't heard much lately ....

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Something big is building that is for sure! I would like to think this is in play. Too much fighting to stop what's coming. Feeling that the closer we get the more intense we will all feel. Kinda excited

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

From verified Military vet Derek Johnson. This will help counter the gaslighting

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

The ONLY Reason it MAY be Needed is for "OPTICS" to Soften the Initial Blow to the Normies as the REAL Results of the 2020 Election are Revealed

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Hopefully, a look-here-not-there move. 🙏🏻