Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hey Nana, I saw this over the weekend. I'm not sure if it's related, but I thought I'd share it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Yeah you may remember VK at some point a few yrs ago telling us something to the effect that it might be a good idea to know where the 5G towers were around us in case we needed to knock them down.
My thoughts were that millions more in China died than they told of. That those young ppl literally falling over dead in the streets and at their desks, with suddenly millions of phones suddenly not having owners had something to do with experimenting with 5G.
Even with most heart attacks ppl don't die that quickly from what I have heard of.

Who has control of it idk, but he did mention it a few yrs back.

Thanks for the info Nana. I didn't know about that tweet or much about VK until I found AU. I remember thinking the same thing about China. I do remember reading that over 2M cell phone accounts in China were suddenly inactive.

I think there's something to the phones and behavior. There has been so much chaos and hostility on twitter over the past week. Lots of people are complaining about intense ear ringing too. It all reminds me of the SIM card/church fight scene in The Kingsman movie. I had to come back to AU to find peace.

Only people mentioned by @HelenWheels in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

Intense ear ringing: yes I noticed also, was attacked twice. They turned up the radiation and started to vaXX the animals also. Even the farm animals.

Some days I just feel like I need to take a shower before I come home to AU from posting on other platforms

That bad🤦🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread