Anons are so often right because they are so willing to be wrong.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I notice that when conversations get into the "weeds" too much, it's a good time to rise above and observe... digest, ask for the Holy Spirit guidance. Ask questions. If it does not edify or build, understand why.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeppers, some ppl jump Nana for posting some stuff but my feed has always been about conversations since early twit wit days and if no one ever posts anything except stuff that has been publicly proven as facts, imho we would still be under the cabals control with all their lies.

Then I would need someone to define
"Publicly proven as fact" as well, and we could have a conversation about that as well.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Nice to see you Martin 👊🏾

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So many times I’ve wished to be wrong but I’m usually not.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

First thing Anons question Is themselves

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

The things I wish I was wrong about are what kept me awake all night.

Questions like Directions to the Truth

I agree… what else do we have to lose in such cases (other than our wrongness)?
Intuition, paranoia and jadedness are also great indicators of our potential “Rightness” Who knew 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

SOooooo willing, and unfortunately rarely are!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👍
👋🌺

“Doubt is the origin of wisdom,” Rene Descartes said. In his book 'Meditations on First Philosophy', René Descartes discusses the idea of doubt. He says that without doubt, we could not even conceive the existence of anything outside of our own minds. Descartes believed that doubt is the source of wisdom

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

When we make a mistake we are willing to admit it, learn from it, and go on forward in our quest for Truth!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Great slogan Martin "Anons, so often right even though they wished they were wrong." 💥💖💥

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Anons are Fearless and
unafraid to be proven wrong.
😎🐸🍿

(1) Show this thread