Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Those popular people somewhere else are posting 2023 the year of disclosure well guess what, Vincent Kennedy told us that a long time ago, I miss him here on Anon Up so much. He is blowing up the battlefield on Twitter but I don't care he needs to be here with us.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Took this screenshot of his tweet which says “from Earth”…where else would VK possibly be tweeting from? 🤔

In response Clearly Patriotic to her Publication

what is Betelgeuse? hmmm …🤔 i think i now have some homework to do today 🤓

You can search on telegram and some information will show up for you.

i just spent the day on telegram reading up on It and all i can say is..😱😱😱😱
so…basically..VK is ai? am i reading things right?

No, I don't believe so Vincent Kennedy is not artificial intelligence we all came from somewhere Let's start with the Stars.

I've read the Book of Enoch, and know that the stars are affixed in the firmament. From reading Martin Geddes telegram posts..my understanding is there’s a star port called Betelgeuse and i do know from the books I’ve read, us humans (Adam & Eve) are definitely not from there but were created by the most High,simply to tend to his garden of eden…that is until they sinned and were placed down here on earth as per the books of Adam & Eve,The book of Enoch and the Bible. So what I’m understanding its the fallen ones who are communicating through Betelgeuse.(?)

Responding to your post I don't know what you are missing can't answer your question, but I hope we find all of the Lost books from the Bible.

Thank you Julie all the same..you have been most helpful. 💝

Only people mentioned by @ClearlyPatriotic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clearly Patriotic, click on at the bottom under it