Those popular people somewhere else are posting 2023 the year of disclosure well guess what, Vincent Kennedy told us that a long time ago, I miss him here on Anon Up so much. He is blowing up the battlefield on Twitter but I don't care he needs to be here with us.

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Yeah I miss him also but still watch what he’s doing on twit. Official lurker

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

There’s a reason for it all, I suppose. One thing is for sure, he is taking hits on any of the subjects he broaches.

Took this screenshot of his tweet which says “from Earth”…where else would VK possibly be tweeting from? 🤔

In response Clearly Patriotic to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

he's with us - I have been banned from twitter yet again(for saying Fauci should be hung) but VK manages to get his messages out - Thank God

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Maybe you might want to use this meme next time thinking "it" can't ban you for that. Thank you for your message.

(1) Show this thread