Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I've escaped the city for a much needed respite, but had that dizzy/lightheaded, nauseous headache a week ago.

My dad experienced it last week, Thursday.
A colleague got hit yesterday.

What's IN all this smoky air, anyhow.....?

Feel better, everyOne!
🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is true it could also be a factor.
My sister had something similar to vertigo a few days ago.

That's how my dad described his episode.

It was sudden.
Rather violent (vomitous).

He took a nap, then felt better.

I also wonder about things like the Schumann Resonance affecting us.
Energetic upgrades?
Purging of lower Energies that no longer serve our well-Being?

🙏💫🙏

Only people mentioned by @S33K3R in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

hmmm interesting apparently my husband had a weird "attack" on the golf course a couple of days ago - he said he had no idea where he was for a minute - totally disoriented....and he doesn't drink - wierd

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Seems to Be happening to us All!

💫🙏

(1) Show this thread

The energy waves that I see have been very strong the last few days as well.
If Earth is moving into a difference frequency range in space, it would make sense as well that it would affect us.
Typically with it I do feel a bit better after a nap.
Going to get in the water, that will probably help too.

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Weird... I've been simply scrolling reading through the many posts (first time on AU today) and this one gave me a resonance. I am trying to be more cognizant of this feeling/when it happens. I had very sad/scary dreams last night and have been "out of sorts" for several days, even as I have had a lot of fun times with friends planned and happening. Annoying, so maybe figuring out that it is a wave we are going thru makes it a bit better and less personal, lol! Anyway, my general views on the various things you and others are discussing is simply that we are all continually told and taught to value our own opinions and judgements, and not to cling to any one person's opinion. Keep doing what you do as you take the high road.

(1) Show this thread