Here to give birth to a brand new phoenix egg through a little mindset coaching and strategy 1010...This should inspire and encourage people to think outside the box of what they have been told...even through Q...IF disinformation is necessary and CIA is Here is noted...Why was that allowed to persist, but written into the code?

I'm not saying this perspective is right or wrong...Just curious of what could be potential and possible if we see through the theory of "most are good" okay...so now what can that mean in this particular instance?

Let's ask a different question:
If one of your favorite accounts, who is respectful, faithful, loyal, and compassionate shows up in the future and says he is CIA, would you reject him/her?

Or could there be a heavenly meaning and Earthly meaning.>>

391--121--31--

C=3 so maybe like 3rd Eye...
I-Intellectual
A--Awareness...

Meeting of the minds, via telepathy...Can bad guys use this too? Idk you tell me who gets special good guy

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

that post cut me off...it meant to say "special good guy gifts." Are these gifts earned by the wicked via God...FOOK NO! If they have obtained knowledge in advance, they STOLE it from the divine...maybe she was a little to code happy...It's fine though...the good guys were prepared...and knew how to quiet her down :)