So I know I said I am just a fox and I am really sure I am just a human in disguise from a planet not Mars and I believed I was from Mars because I was so cold from living in the tundra of MN and no ability to go outside that I dreamed of a HOT planet that is like a journey through hell and back I'd suppose...Only to find, that this Earth Energy is so awesome and incredible...I don't want to live on Mars...instead, I just want to clean up Earth and Make it ALL LIGHT MAGIC AGAIN! But, then again...we have been providing that every single day and night...and people still don't see it...So why do I want to help others who can't see yet...

Whale--My husband the Killer Whale named TED, decided that he was gonna make everything about revealing balance (light and shadow work (necessary to heal trauma and inner childhood wounds through good vibes, music, incredible actors, and an AMAZING PRESIDENT to represent our country.

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

So, in the past--I watched a movie...that made me feel like I was actually living scenes from that movie...That character became like a spirit animal to me...Not because she is wild and sexually inappropriat (who deems this as inappropriate if only adults should/would be watching it to begin with...men can drool over MARGOT all they want...doesn't mean they will EVER touch her or her KING...Same goes for him...No one can steal him...he is crazy about his Queen...REMEMBER, She is the one who OPENED his heart by being playfully herself and gifting him not naughty presents, but cute animal presents (like fluffy stuffed animals)--She did everything he asked and she listened to him...Then he fucked with her mind to turn her naughty...for some reason he liked being jealous...which is totally strange imo...No wonder he is so fooked up in the head...He didn't talk to his therapist like LUCIFER (TV SHOW CHARACTER) Did with his...He showed humanity by opening up about how he wanted to help his

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Friends, who he really loved and wanted to protect...They all became like this light force team, despite popular belief about his character...He fell in love with a girl, and he didn't need to change for her...initially scared, but they love one another...Doesn't make the detective a bad person--His brother in the show was a black man--I believe if I remember corrrectly, he had darker wings and Lucifer had the white wings...Sure, are they "desentisizing" people to follow the devil...No, I see it quite opposite really...If you LOOK PAST THE TITLE and open what is inside, YOU MAY LEARN A THING or two about balance and the lies they fed ALL of us...

So we can choose to come together as a team...and TRUST The one showing you things...and it ticks me off when people argue with them and make them look like the weirdos...what is weird...is people's lack of faith, trust, and love for their neighbors these days...Are you sure everyone is okay? It is time to release doubt, fear, and let it go

(1) Show this thread