The most important thing to buy at the last minute before a global financial collapse is...

Perishable soft fruit

XRP

Champagne and popcorn

Gasoline and diesel

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Candles...hurry up all ready...

C & P Baby!!!

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Perishable soft fruit for the lolz.

more beer.
I don't buy water because it's good on tap in switzerland.
but if the pumps fail, i can feed myself with beer :D
fun, i have a small supply but don't worry at all.

In a situation of pure survival if you cant eat it, drink it or shoot it, well all else will be a luxury.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

same as a hurricane in florida

need it for the generators if power goes out

need it to go get family if emergency

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Depends on the wallet

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Perished soft fruit might be in high demand when we see our ex-politicians being paraded through the streets in handcuffs. However, anyone owning a dog with diarrhoea will be able to improvise!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Petrol, in case I have to take my wife's car to collect my normies from some disaster. I refuse to pay Sadiq Khan's tax to use my diesel. If I had any way to do it, I might buy a little XRP when it drops below say 10p in a crisis. I'd imagine it is the best bet to recover value in a new financial world, and possibly less likely to be stolen that physical silver or gold, neither being any real use to go shopping in the temporary dystopia.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

It’s a hard decision between the last three! 😊

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts