#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hes spent SO MUCH TIME explaining all of this....

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1398067007111712769?s=19

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I even connected it with another meaning of what β€œyou are watching a movie” meant. I saw it in different interpretations and these posts made me think of it. What a weird world, haha.

"The Simpsons were NEVER predicting all these events, they were all PRE PLANNED"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1541221233454358534?s=19

That’s the same thing I said to my coworker yesterday, that everything is pre planned with these evil parasites, Pre planned I’ll tell Yaβ—οΈπŸ˜Everything..

I believe that the white hats are behind the Simpsons . Otherwise how do we explained Trumps election, the submarine, and many others events (that we know are made by the white hats ). The Simpsons tried to WARN us and wake us up. Just my opinion.

(5) Show this thread