#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

"The Simpsons were NEVER predicting all these events, they were all PRE PLANNED"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1541221233454358534?s=19

I even connected it with another meaning of what β€œyou are watching a movie” meant. I saw it in different interpretations and these posts made me think of it. What a weird world, haha.

(2) Show this thread