Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This really does feel like the truth, doesn’t it?! 👍❤️😊

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

#RosanneBarr#RoseanneBarr#Roseanne#cabal#DeepState#government#GovernmentCorrupt#MI6#sextrafficking#jfk#Hijacked#MOSSAD#DeepStateCabal#OrganHarvesting#organtrafficking#humantrafficking#CIA#Jews

PLEASE SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!

Roseanne says the intelligence agencies are blackmailing people in congress. Government was overthrown w/ assassination of JFK + recites Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. Our government was hijacked from the people.

Government was overthrown w/ the assassination of President Kennedy. Mossad, CIA, MI6 they are all the same thing. They spy on everybody + make sure that all the people they're blackmailing stay in line. We want to let go of all them.

We're Americans.We don't want part in their wars. Their slavery. Their systems of debt. People just don't realize it yet but it's coming. We declare freedom from, Human trafficking, organ trafficking, totalitarian, enemies of free speech.

https://gab.com/JordanMcClung/posts/110590529858189155

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Yes. Their goal was to keep us low in vibrations. Standing in the way of our consciousness ascending. This has been happening forever.

This time we are awake.#911#911hoax#Ascension

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

✨✨✨✨💝✨✨✨✨

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Morning Kim ~ Heart Vibes

Good morning Kim!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Good Morning
No planes hit the trade centers
Is what I have learned
Is this right? 😊👋

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Was blown up by our own government..Bush was involved.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Heart language💖