Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The condition amongst Anons resulting from extended periods of mental anguish between periods of attempts to declassify juxtaposed to attempts to decalcify.

Methinks..πŸŒ΄β›±οΈπŸŒ΄ is due.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Take a break Martin, you are important and we care about you....from soothing us occasionally with beauty-to digging for information... ... you are our friend, our compatriot... and a fountain of information and knowledge. Even a knight falls off his charger occasionally... take the time you need to heal... we will be praying for you.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Slow down on eatin' them red pills, lol

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The single best explanation of THE PLAN.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

It’s not called Psychedelic Operations for nothing..

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Careful it might lead to IDGAFitis.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Take a break. Do not let that build up in your system, clean it out.

I garden, or spend time with my horse, it clears the toxic feeling/thoughts out.

You are into photography - maybe take time out and do some candid pics around your area?

A change of mindset, is as good as a rest. Its that left/right brain thing.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I hear ya!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This ☝️

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

πŸ’–

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Nothing a respite in a creek, stream, or river can't cure.

πŸ₯°πŸ™

There's a Visine for that.

A good dose of stone cold reality will cure that. πŸ˜‰

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Go within my friend. I love you.

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? πŸ’–πŸŒ βœ¨WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŒŽπŸ’—

I know what you meme.πŸ’–

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…