10 accounts on twitter gone.. I say it how it is.. No pussyfooting around.. WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, God wins 🙏

Sorry for the poor quality, but this was the full banned Microsoft ad that has all but dissappeared, but i recorded it on my phone a while ago.. It was removed 20 mins after i did this...
Ive posted it many times on my various twitter accounts, but swiftly gets removed. Its proper weird.. 😳

#wwg1wga#darktolight#GodWins#trusttheplan

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Sir SpeQlation to his Publication

Warning, 2/3 in, it gets graphic. I've seen her evil b.s. They need to all get GITMO'ed and executed in a way where they can be fully extinguished. Shame on them.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

They all need to swing!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Hu-Meow? Not sure what you mean, like swingin so they get a disease? LOL. Sorry I'm so slow!

🤣😂🤣😂. you need more sleep. swing from a rope.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

😣🤣🤣🤣 You are so funny! I do!! I was up w/out my usual dozing off again this am. Okay, sorry, and thanks. OMG I'm so embarrassed!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

😂🤣😂 its ok. been there done that 🤗

(1) Show this thread