Sorry for the poor quality, but this was the full banned Microsoft ad that has all but dissappeared, but i recorded it on my phone a while ago.. It was removed 20 mins after i did this...
Ive posted it many times on my various twitter accounts, but swiftly gets removed. Its proper weird.. 😳

#wwg1wga#darktolight#GodWins#trusttheplan

Only people mentioned by @SpeQlation in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Sir SpeQlation to his Publication

This clip makes me think of the movie "Bliss"

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

anyone who thinks she is a artist is as sick as she is. i also belive i saw jay z in this video.

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

You did. He's a sick one too.

(1) Show this thread

What the actual F*%K?!?!?!?!? 🤬

10 accounts on twitter gone.. I say it how it is.. No pussyfooting around.. WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, God wins 🙏

In response Heather Gabbard to her Publication

I know.. Pretty fkd up...... 😳

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Jab a knife deep into your middle finger and eat the pain.

I have a far different idea where that knife should be inserted.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

sicko gone bubye

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Warning, 2/3 in, it gets graphic. I've seen her evil b.s. They need to all get GITMO'ed and executed in a way where they can be fully extinguished. Shame on them.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

They all need to swing!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

They all need to swing!

(2) Show this thread