Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I would love to d in one of these.
Think of what all you can see.
You won't have to hold your breath.😊

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I can't breathe just thinking about it.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😂😍

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

hmmmm interesting is there any connection between this and the missing titanic sub???? That whole thing seems a bit fishy - just sayin'

At first glance I thought helicopter was sinking. No way would I climb in one of those.

NO way would I get in one of those. lol Just nope.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

No way!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Interesting....another anon mentioned lots of cables in that area.....communication cables I wonder. Could this cause the blackout?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WATCH THE WATER

RIG FOR RED!!!!!

Five:Five

SC(HUMAN) RESONANCE was 185 on the 18th & 185 on the 19th Followed by a 26 Hour Blackout Extending into the 20th/21st

185=1+8+5 (14/5)

5:5

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

This is weird...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Spot on!!! TY!!!

(3) Show this thread