Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angel Grace

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

I heard about this and yes, I don’t know about the nurse but there are definite number codes on the vaccines..number one being a placebo.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

I knew they weren't getting the real thing

http://www.biotechexpressmag.com/slovenia-covid-scandal-whistleblower-nurse-says-politicians-receive-saline-instead-of-mrna-vaccine/ Biotech Express Magazine A whistleblower nurse telling the public that politicians and other high ranking citizens receive saline instead of the mRNA experimental medication.

Ljubijana? you cant put an L and j together thats blasphemous

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

FB fought this one bigly including fakebook jail for sharing this :)

Planned, tracked and poisoned :(

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Yeah, me too. I tried to post it. Then I wrote this to the bastard factcheckers:
"You are wrong! Factchecking does not mean that you are right. Of course, you must stick to your narrative. This information that I posted is important and could save lives. But you don't care, do you?"
Haven't gotten jailed yet.

(1) Show this thread