Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

It's gross. I grew up on margarine and velveeta cheese... lol. Mom did fix home cooked meals every day though from scratch, but she liked the velveeta in the goulash😂I switched to real butter many years ago. I like the big roll of Amish butter.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Amish butter... that butter sounds like the kind of butter everyone should have access to!!!!!!!!😲

(1) Show this thread

Tastes like it too

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Rita Cain to his Publication

I've eaten it twice in my life... yikes. but I do consume a lot of butter "Kate's"...

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

It's the only butter I can eat without getting sick.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

💌Aloha
The health food stores hopefully have something better than 100% plastice. I had learned this when I worked at the health food store.
Dairy is actually poison to millions.
Sending you love 👋💌

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Oh nooo... you must stop eating it... it's not butter. You can make your own with cream. Any number of videos show you. Having it that way might work for your body and not make you sick.....

(2) Show this thread