I notice that some of us feel like we've been left behind here on AnonUp. That we are not at the front but in the waiting room. That the anons who have been active here in recent years and who we all follow are now on Twitter and continue their fight there. I don't mind, because as VK once wrote... The Battlefield is on Twitter. That battlefield is not a nice place to be, I've noticed over the past month. Lots of violence and nasty things. Yet AnonUp is still The Place to Be… there is so much focused information, analysis and findings. It is Here that literally all information comes together in a kind of Looking Glass. I am thankful that this lovely place was created for us. It is still my primary source of information. So: Be Happy!!!

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Twitter drains my tank quickly; the negativity and fighting are off the charts. But some good info, so I stick to accounts I know. AU refills the empty tank! Free sharing of ideas without judgement; fam that encourages and helps. This is where we come to fuel up on all things positive.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Yes, exactly. That's how I experience it myself.
Even in the morning after getting up, I often first check AU ... to read new messages and to get and sometimes also give positive Vibes.
Thanks for your response!

(1) Show this thread

Combat Engineer was with 34th Sig bat in west Germany then 368th engineer in Manchester NH.

we continue the fight everywhere so they know we do not surrender our ground.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Blenky mclapper to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS HOME BUT WE NEED TO HAVE A PRESENCE ON ALL PLATFORMS...DONE FOR A REASON

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

You're probably right about that!
👍

(1) Show this thread

im not sure why twit is the battlefield only way tobwake up the rest is control msm....plus saying dead people are alive/clones/masks wont help lol oh i almost forgot about the reptile people lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication

😂😂😂😱😱😱 lol

(1) Show this thread

🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

💚💚💚💚

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖💖💖🎇 it is hard to remain shiny over there fr😳 I am doing my best, remaining on AU for my peace of heart, soul and mind💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yes, that's how I do it. I always love coming back to Anonup. Friends!!!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Anon Up Is The First Place I Come on Every Morning!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Me too!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Same😊 gotta level up my shine🎇

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

God Bless, Joey. Glad you are Here at Home!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Hi Joey. I got on for 3 days and said Nope! It might be where the fight is for some, for sure. But I'm with you that it sucks the energy right out of you like the evil shit show it is.
I'll be there for people when they need help assimilating the truth, that is my forte. That will be some tough stuff too.

(2) Show this thread

At least you can learn something here and have different opinion without being attacked.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Indeed and very true!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Same here rejected from twitter again but that's okay I love AU and I love my AU fam and I will keep red pilling my family they think I'm crazy anyway

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

👍😂😂👍🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

They can have Twitter....never DID like it.....so VERY negative......not a pleasant place at all! To each his own. I much prefer AU where common sense and kindness are common threads! It's uplifting, informative, but not in a "preachy" kind of way....it encourages you to think for yourself, do your own research, question EVERYTHING! Just good vibes all around! Love being part of this enormous "family!" Still think when the dust settles, we should have an AU Rally somewhere! Would be so much fun to meet and put faces with names of those we've been talking with all this time!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

There's enough "drama" in every day life, no need to get that much more from twitter. I'll stick with AU thank you!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Have not even really tried to get back on the twit; account was suspended, am much happier to be here! the vibes are so much more positive, encouraging and uplifting! Thank you all for being here!

(3) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Just tried twit again, rejected.

Sooo, I'm here on AU for support
& doin live red pillin out n about.

God bless our AU frens with guidance on twit.

#SaveTheChildren

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏👍

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

If you get on twitter you can find your Anon frens there! VK set up an Anon community link…
https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1669927473125924865?s=20

In response Julie Que to her Publication

Thanks!!! Very good tip!!!

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Julie Que to her Publication

How to get back on Twitter.......sigh

(4) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It’s absolutely depressing in there. Some days an absolute echo chamber. Regurgitated information is constant. Gotta remember to take frequent breaks off of all sm. My vibe is so low the last few days, I keep checking for a pulse.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Agree, Twitter is AWFUL!

I believe Anon up is to help keep the light workers and healers connected to help keep the collective positve and of light. Healers are on the outskirts of the battlefield to be there to help when people start to lose hope or feel negative they come back here to be healed. If healers were always on the battlefield they would not have the energy to heal others.

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

💚💚💚💚💚🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I spend time on twit but it’s soul crushing at times. I always come back to AU to get refreshed…I thank God for AU and the anons here…you always make me feel alive again and the depression fades. Thank you Koba and anons everywhere❤️🙏😇

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

This is the front

In response Happy Days to his Publication

😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️❤️

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

💚💚

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Very well said, and I agree 100%!

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

👍👍

(1) Show this thread