I think I officially have my first ever man crush, and I ain’t ashamed to say it 😍

Love this Patriot from The Great White North! ❤️🇨🇦🪓

God if you are listening, would you please send us about 17 million more just like him? Thank you! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

It feels like he's the last one...I look around and wonder where they all went to.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

…../and he is sexy man!

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

I so understand your man crush and you're so right; we really do need more men like him. Great life philosofy, wellness from a simple life, and what a tecnique with the axe! 😍

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

I'll try that out myself!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Very cool but I couldn't help wanting to put safety glasses on him the way that wood was flying around. But then I'm a girl.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

The over protective mothers lol. He has made it into his late 50’s EH-OK…I always had the same argument with my mother about wearing a half shield while playing hockey, I always won, too much fog to see well

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love his values and I pray your prayers are answered.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

17 million may be a big ask….at this point I would take 17! But hey all things are possible through God so never hurts to make the request 🙏🏻🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No gloves or glasses
This guy is one tough dude
My luck I'd walk away with a splinter in my eyeball.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The Legend of The Crazy Canucks…in every war we have always been the baddest hell fighters on the planet 💪🏻🇨🇦☠️

(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

I'm White.
I'm Straight.
And I have a crush on all this going on all the time. Fuck you stupid fags with your stupid shit, your prounons and yourbullshit. eat a dick . it's probably what you wanted to do anyway....but I don't give a fuck about wht you do. that's why i want you to shut the fuck up. because no one else gives a fuck about what you do
it's been like 30 years of this Faggot shit, fuck you and your parades. I dont care. if your goal is to indoctrinate? then I do care. and i will start punching you fucking assholes in the face if you try force your faggot bullshit on to children.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Tough in all the right places & soft in all the tight places.

What’s not to love?
😊

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Yeah, I love this guy too!
Great role model for young men.
Strength of character.
We need more like him to turn this thing around!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Some good old fashioned ass kickings behind the barn never did anyone any harm…so many bullies today because they have never had their ass kicked when they were young and have never had anyone stand up to them and put them in their place

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

My son and daughter watched me be a HD mechanic all their lives. Went places and taught them honesty, taught them to shoot, fish, give back money when given back too much change. Later I was a Supermax C/O and they understand that honesty through my career brought me home safe every night, or close to

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

You will be rewarded by having great adult children from all the valuable life lessons you have taught them! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I sincerely feel that they have been chipping away at our males for decades. Turning them into fluffy testosterone deprived she-men.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Accurate…bs soy milk and margarine diets, lowing the testosterone levels through our food, especially in the cities. The lack of tough love from too many parents and giving kids anything they ask for without working for it to keep up with The Jones, and no more wooden spoons or belts across the ass only has made it worse

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

In response Marie xyz to her Publication

Free lessons are available prior to the party around the campfire! 🔥

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

He's brilliant! Almost makes me want to download tiktok lol

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Tik tok is the place to be! So many great videos from Patriots, about God and interpreting The Bible. There is a reason our governments are trying to ban it….anytime the oppose something I do the opposite and embrace it

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

agreed!!!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YEA HES REAL I LOVE HIS VIDEOS