๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We never prepare for best-case scenarios in the military. Your go bag is inspected regularly for good reason. Iโ€™m hearing a lot of whispers of potential attacks on infrastructure. Are you ready? Better safe than sorry.

#FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

๐Ÿ™About as ready as we are ever gonna be, Fan.

Ya'll all be safe out there especially if you are in large cities.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good Morning Nana๐Ÿค—
Blue skies and Happy thoughts beamed your way
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’ž

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Aloha Arba!
Sorry Nana got a bit behind.

I do believe we are at the front of "The Storm" now.
We have a long way to go tho imho.
I hope ppl are really prepared.

Some seem to be in it as tho there will be a bad hair day, we win and everything goes back to fun and games.

I do not think things will ever go back to being as they were, it will be more of a NDE than most think, and after it will take a long time to level up and restore our country along with a lot of hard work to make all our systems right.
But that is just me.
But we WILL WIN!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is the slowest Storm Brewing I have ever seen! Iโ€™ve been in this fight a long time! This just is a weird timeline? Confusing! It all started last July 4th when the Buildup to the Mount Rushmore JFK Jr surprise then Nothing . Then Pictures later with him on top. Since then it gets weirder as long as this movie plays out I know things shifted when we lost serviceman in the tunnels now they changed game tactics to limit casualties.Waiting years for the China Taiwan war!The rocket man has disappeared for years but still threatens here and there.Only one with enough balls is Putin fighting all by himself against NATO rest of World! God bless Putin 2.0! I still donโ€™t trust Musk While everyone keeps saying the Storm is almost here for 3 years people are suffering with disease and Hyper inflation,homelessness, etc. Iโ€™m hearing now maybe an Ebola virus attack on Florida? Benadryl is cure if it does happen! How can republicans with hearings save Earth when 98% of Congress is Corrupted

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

We just have to keep fighting ๐Ÿ’ช โค๏ธ

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

YEPPERS LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION!

Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Grahm, click on at the bottom under it