In a nutshell. This is basically what is happening. Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

Thanks

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

If true then we're getting closer to the endgame. It's difficult to not be impatient with the slow pace of the plan and I've given up posting here while it continues. But the fact remains that Rome wasn't built in a day. Restructuring all the world's governments and economies is no small job.
It drives me crazy that there's no real news to keep track of. All the important things are happening out of our sight.
Meanwhile, it's a daily battle to keep from becoming cynical and losing hope, but there are many who have.
"The best is yet to come," seems like a distant memory.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

So....we are all left unsupervised??? Lol

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Are you @ Prolotario1 on Twitter?

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

No Banned twitter

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In a nutshell, I'm pretty jacked up about this!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

It`s Game On Now

(1) Show this thread