Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

“It blocks 8 pathways to cancer!!” but it’s still disregarded as a mere “OFF-LABEL drug”

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

A guy I work with told me the other day that he's been taking Ivermectin tablets for a month. Not because he has cancer or anything, just because he wanted to be proactive. He said he's had no side effects and he feels great, better than he normally does.

I sent this video to my one brother who now has prostate CA from the shot. His response - well I guess I'll be dead by then.

So you see what we are up against. He was sarcastic & negative, probably angry with himself cuz he took the shot & now has CA. I told him I was just trying to help. Also sent him Ivermectin.com website & to go back to regular doc to monitor the CA. We shall see what he does.

I can only give so much info. 😢

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Both of my sisses got the shot.

So far no side effects as far as I know.

Not sure why they felt compelled to get it.

Hopefully they both got the saline.

Either way, this isn't going to end well ugh 😔

All 4 of my brothers & their families got it
My husbands 2 sisters got it & 1 had lung cancer but she was a heavy smoker but I think the shot excelerated it
He & I are the only ones who didn’t
My son in law got it, not sure if my daughter did
My son & wife did not thank God
No it won’t end well, many sad stories to come

(1) Show this thread

Ugh...you tried, that's all you can do 🤷‍♂️ Best of wishes for your brother, Mare 🙏

I did & have been. I think I'm done for now. He is retired & had all the time in the world to research. I don't like the negativity, drains me.
Thanks Mike

(1) Show this thread