Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

Gotta personal tell on David Avocado Wolfe.

In the late sixties, Houston schools had a/c mostly in admin offices, band room (for instruments), music, typing and science. In May and September, your arm stuck with sweat to your papers, books the desk. Staying awake was a chore with fans humming from every corner.

David Wolfe got me through a sweltering Summer School (Argh!!!) class at Bellaire High School at our ages of 14 or 15 or so. Always wore a button down shirt, a genuine smile, was calm, happy and gracious beyond his years at that age.

Love that he does what he does now. Gracious man, all the way.

In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

How lucky you were to have such a great teacher. Thank you for sharing, we need more like him.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication

He was a teacher in a way, but age 14 like me! He just showed up to school at a 14-year-old in a button-down shirt. Very suave. Maybe most guys, but his was always pale blue, like his blue eyes.

(1) Show this thread