Only people mentioned by @51Rocket in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication

Gotta personal tell on David Avocado Wolfe.

In the late sixties, Houston schools had a/c mostly in admin offices, band room (for instruments), music, typing and science. In May and September, your arm stuck with sweat to your papers, books the desk. Staying awake was a chore with fans humming from every corner.

David Wolfe got me through a sweltering Summer School (Argh!!!) class at Bellaire High School at our ages of 14 or 15 or so. Always wore a button down shirt, a genuine smile, was calm, happy and gracious beyond his years at that age.

Love that he does what he does now. Gracious man, all the way.

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

How lucky you were to have such a great teacher. Thank you for sharing, we need more like him.

(1) Show this thread

Pretty sure it needs to be FRESH, the bromaline is destroyed with the heat required for canning the juice

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Pineapple Juice also helps build platelets. My dad had bone marrow failure disease and his numbers always improved after drinking pineapple juice.

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you, great to know! My husband had one of those cough after cough things going on a few months back. He asked me to bring him a bottle of cough syrup, instead I brought him fresh pineapple chunks in a bowl. The look he gave me, priceless. But, he ate it, it worked for him. Honestly, it immediately slowed the cough and within 10 minutes he stopped coughing. He went to sleep, ahh peace and quiet.

(1) Show this thread