anyone here take a lil ivm everyday?

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

have you heard if it rids Basal Cell BCC?
tying to rid some and it's hard to find 'a simple solution' since the snake on the Med Pole detours us from HEALTH!
TY :)

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

there is a wide dose range. 100mcg/kg to 600mcg/kg if taking orally. always important to begin at a lower dose. some recommend taking it on day 1, 3, 7... off one week and then repeat over a period of time until results manifest. also, to be doing a detox while on this protocol.

Appreciate!
I'd been using it for some time (Months) 12 mg 4 times a day, it helped the area on my lower eyelid but didn't remove what caused it.
These cancers vary it seems as to what shuts them down. Parasites, like Mary Monkey Vax for polio: gave us a form of cancer - & those involved 'knew' it would, being part of the death cult 'snake on the med pole' who oversee all Med practices! ⚕️using cutting/bleeding ritual to serve their 🐍god
Some cancers are from Candida (which the eugenist probably manufactured) a fungus very difficult to get rid of w/ 'fake med' they give their Drs to use. Chemo & Radiation aren't a Safe & realistic solution!
But a 🎶⚡️Healing Frequency could 'dissolve' the intruders, the demons keep from us!
I was wondering if HCQ could fight off the BCC since Iverm couldn't or I didn't use it rightly(?) Still looking for the Right Fix! 💥 🔥 👊

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Food grade diatomaceous earth helps with Candida, among other things. Candida love sugar, and makes us crave sugar in order to feed it. After taking DE for a month or so, sugar cravings plummet.

(1) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Still need my hooves trimmed.😁